1. Entrants must be in possession of a valid Event ticket.
2. Entrants must complete an entry form for any entry they are submitting. This can be filled out via the online entry form at IronSkull.co.uk before the event, in person at the even and anywhere else Siege Studios Limited decides. Only one entry may be made per entry form. All entries must be submitted to the appropriate IronSkull representatives as directed at the event by 12:00pm. Late entries will not be accepted.
3. Only entries painted by the entrant may be entered. Entries submitted by or on behalf of third parties will not be considered.
4. Entries must relate to the relevant category they are being entered into and the elements from one category are not permitted to be incorporated into another category.
5. Entrants may only enter once per category according to the restrictions of that category. Entrants and their entries must be eligible for the category into which they enter and are entered. Details regarding eligibility for each category will be available from the IronSkull website and will be available from IronSkull representatives at the event.
6. The winners of each category will be chosen by the judge(s) and announced at the Event. All prize winners must be present for the prize to be received. Prizes for each category will be confirmed at the event and prizes may vary between categories at the discretion of Siege Studios Limited.
7. Unsuccessful entrants will be able to collect their entries from the appropriate IronSkull representatives following the completion of judging as directed at the event.
8. The schedule for the judging process will be available at the Event from the appropriate IronSkull representatives as directed at the Event.
9. Details of the winners will be available on the IronSkull website and anywhere else Siege Studios Limited decides.
10. By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees that IronSkull and Siege Studios Limited may use their name, picture and entry details of both the entrant and submitted entry, for advertising and promotional purposes.
11. Siege Studios Limited & IronSkull does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to entries, however caused.
12. The judge(s) will be selected by Siege Studios Limited. The judge(s) decision will be final and no conversation will take place between the entrant and the judge(s) or IronSkull representatives regarding the final placement of any entries.
13. Siege Studios Limited reserves the right to vary any of these terms and conditions without notice. In such events Siege Studios Limited will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants through email and social media.
14. This Competition will be governed by the laws of the country in which the Event takes place and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the Event takes place.
These terms and conditions are supplemental to those contained on any event tickets. Entry to the competition indicates acceptance with these terms and conditions as final and legally binding.
Competition: IRONSKULL Painting Competition
Event: IRONSKULL Painting Competition
Siege Studios Limited: PO BOX 2231, Wickford, Essex, SS11 9DH
Data Protection: Siege Studios Limited is registered as a Data Controller in the United Kingdom under the Data Protection Act 1998. The data given as part of this competition will be held and processed under the terms of the Data Protection act and in accordance with our notification to the Information Commissioner. We may use that data for communication, administration of the competition, and security purposes. We will not sell, share or give any information given to us as part of this competition to anyone outside of Siege Studios Limited without your explicit consent unless the law permits or requires us to do so. By submitting your personal information you consent to the processing of your personal data as set out above and you confirm that the information is accurate and complete.
Download – Terms & Conditions